Specialist components including isolating switches for desk and backwall panel mounting.
- 22/Z knob operated selector switches - a range of distinct knob styles all provided with a high degree of visual indication, while panel security is maintained by a tabbed washer that prevents access from the front. Unrestricted switch sequences are preferred, however restricted movement switches can be supplied.
- '30 Series' ZN309B1 knob operated selector switches - actuator is designed to operate our 20A mini-rotary switches and comes complete with a positive indicator.
- Selector switch latching covers - optional accessory for both 22/K and ZN309B1 switches.
- Latching selector switches - designed to provide isolation of defined circuits / functions all with a secure reset facility.
- Combination key operated switches - designed to provide isolation of defined circuits / functions using the secure drivers combination key.
- Ø60 latching pushbuttons - Large diameter button is easily operated and if latched requires the 'C' end of the drivers combination key to reset.
- Ø54 '32 Series' latch before break emergency pushbuttons - adopting rotary switch technology but with a push action enables the point at which the contacts operate relative to the latching point to be accurately set.